Cambridgeshire County Closed 2020
We’re delighted to announce that the annual Cambridgeshire County Closed event will once again be at Hunt’s this year. It’s sure to once again be a great celebration of our county’s squash! Key details and entry link below:
– Fri’ 3rd (after 6:30pm) – Sun’ 5th April 2020 @ Hunts County SC.
– Entry closing date Fri’ 27th March, full draws released by Mon’ 30th March.
– Early entry bonus for entries received before 8th March 2020 – guaranteed tournament shirt size & Tournament Sponsor (EYE UK) gift.
– Entry fee: £20 for a single category, £30 for 2 categories. No refund issued for withdrawals after the closing date.
– Entry fees payable to AN: 80420273, SC: 601842, Ref’: SurnameCCC
– No restriction on entries into B-Grade events (Men’s or Women’s). The tournament seeding committee reserves the right to request players change category based on entry volume/standard.
– Any players entering 2 categories expected to fulfill their entry obligation and complete all Main Draw & Plate matches in both categories.
We hope to see many of you getting involved either as players or spectators, and please could I ask you to share this with all of your squash contacts to help with the promotion and participation of the event. If I can assist in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact me, Colin Griggs, on 07899 651192.