TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gym membership terms and conditions
Please ensure you ‘swipe in’ using your membership fob upon arrival. Without your membership fob, you will be unable to use the gym. If your fob is lost please contact us and we will provide a replacement at the cost of £10 per fob.
The first month of membership will be collected before your membership can be activated. Monthly payments will then be collected by direct debit. This will continue until the membership is terminated.
To cancel a membership we will require one month’s written notice via email to email@example.com
Prepaid memberships are non-refundable.
If for any reason a scheduled payment isn’t completed, we will make contact with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to resolve the issue the management team reserves the right to suspend membership.
We ask members to be aware of the following gym etiquette;
- Due to insurance restrictions, no under 18’s are allowed in the gym.
- Suitable gym wear and footwear should always be worn.
- Please return all free weights to their racks after use.
- Please be considerate to other users and wipe down machinery after use.
- During busy periods please be considerate and limit your time on popular equipment to twenty minutes.
- CCTV is in operation 24/7 for your health and safety.
The Sports Academy Gym team reserves the right to challenge any member not following gym etiquette guidelines or who by their actions poses health and safety risks to themselves or others.